Re: XForms: Problem displaying images

Ravi Mehrotra (ravi@csnpl.ren.nic.in)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:40:55 +0530

Dear T.C.,

I am running on Linux 2.2.6 (and also 2.0.35) on Pentium II machines.
Also, have you been able to pin down the problem with ppm format
images ? It is not always convenient to first convert ppm images to xpm
and then display them. I have some large images too.

Regards.

Ravi Mehrotra
Naitonal Physical Laboratory
New Dlehi, India