RE: XForms: Arrays of Object names

Michael Glickman (michaelg@linx.com.au)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:26:01 +1000

Hello Hugh

As far as I can understand, you need two forms,
each having an array of 8 objects.

If both forms are identical, you can call fdesign for
a SINGLE form, and should be able to use two calls of
the same create function to obtain two instances of
the form:

FD_try fd_tryfd[2];

fd_tryfd[0] = create_from_try();
fd_tryfd[1] = create_from_try();

After that you can access fd_tryfd[0]->object[] and
fd_tryfd[1]->object[] as separate arrays of 8 elements each.

This is usually more convenient than having a single array
of 16 elements, however it may require a small patch of
the .h file after fdesign.

Michael