Re: XForms: VERY strange seg faults on fl_initialize()

T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 23:04:33 -0800 (PST)

--- "Todd C. Zino" <todd@lacemaker.com> wrote:
> # To subscribers of the xforms list from "Todd C. Zino"

The problem you're having gets me thoroughly confused.

> #include "forms.h"
> #include "unistd.h"
>
> int main (int argc, char **argv)
> {
>
> if (argc > 1) {
> fl_initialize(&argc, argv, "Agent FOO", 0, 0);
>
> // a bit more code and normally the API invokation, commented out
> // ...
> }
> }
>
> It is still dying the same way during the fl_initialize(),

Now this is something we may get somewhere. When you say
dying, you mean seg faults ? Can you run
any of the demos that come with xforms ? If you can not
run the demos successfully, the -sync flag would generates
tons of useful info for me.

=====