Re: XForms: VERY strange seg faults on fl_initialize()

Todd C. Zino (todd@lacemaker.com)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:36:21 -0500

At 11:04 PM 11/13/99 -0800, T.C. Zhao wrote:

>> It is still dying the same way during the fl_initialize(),
>Now this is something we may get somewhere. When you say
>dying, you mean seg faults ? Can you run
>any of the demos that come with xforms ? If you can not
>run the demos successfully, the -sync flag would generates
>tons of useful info for me.

Yes, the demos also simply 'seg fault'. I am trying to pass in the -sync
flag, but it is not returning any useful information to the cmd line. How
should I call fl_initialize (particularly the last two parameters which
have always confused me) to properly pass in the '-sync' I have as a cmd
line option (argv[1] to be exact)?

Right now, it is set up as so:

fl_initialize(&argc, argv, "Agent", 0,1);