XForms: Problem with file selector

From: Ravi Mehrotra (ravi@csnpl.ren.nic.in)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2000 - 04:02:13 EST

    Hi,

    I am using XForms glibc2 version 0.89 dated 2000/01/25 on Linux 2.2.6
    with kde 1.1.1 on a Pentium II machine. I find that navigating the file
    selector browser with up/down arrow keys causes a return of a random
    entry if either of the arrow keys are kept pressed (for fast up/down
    navigation). I tried the demo fbrowse and a small program I wrote with
    the same behaviour. Is there something wrong with XForms ? Same erratic
    behaviour occurs on a Pentium Pro machine with Linux 2.0.30, fvwm95 and
    XForms libc version dated 1999/07/17.

    Ravi Mehrotra
    National Physical Laboratory
    New Delhi