XForms: get_input_line

From: Lothar Esser (esser@chop.swmed.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 19:48:32 EDT

    Hi,

      does anyone have an idea how to get a single line from an input object ?
    There are several lines in my input field ( not a browser ) and I wish to
    get line by line. So I wish there were a function like
    (const char *)fl_get_inputline ( FL_OBJECT *, int ). On the other hand I
    could just use fl_get_input and try and figure out where the \n(s) are.

    Thanks for any ideas. Lothar.