XForms: Getting a disabled pixmapbutton stippled.

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 08:50:14 EDT

    Hello,

    In the process of enhancing the toolbar of LyX, I found myself unable
    to cope with the following problem: when some action becomes
    impossible for some reason, I'd like to stipple the pixmap
    additionally to disabling it (to give visual feedback). I guess this
    can be done with the help of masks. What's a good way of accomplishing
    this? Does somebody have example code?

    Of course, any alternative method for giving visual feedback would be
    welome.