XForms: Input methods and xforms 0.89.x

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 10:29:11 EDT

    Hello,

    Since recent xforms builds have had support for input methods, we are
    beginning to get reports about Compose key handling being broken in
    LyX. I suspect it is due to the fact that it never worked correctly...

    TC, could you give me details about what you did? Is LyX supposed to
    do something special to work correctly with xforms?

    JMarc