Re: XForms: spreadsheets and more

From: Dario Abatianni (eisfuchs@tigress.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 08:57:09 EDT

    Am Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2000 14:47 schriebst du:

    > > the floats are displayed with ',' instead of '.' (that's fine for
    > > a german). However, the emitted code also contains ',' resulting

    Yes, I got the same problem here but can't reproduce it anymore. I believe it
    has to do with some kind of localisation. In Germany, float numbers are
    written with a decimal "," instead of a decimal "." fdesign used this
    character to set the initial value in the resulting code. This will look like
    this:

        fl_set_slider_value(obj, 1,5);
        fl_set_slider_step(obj, 0,1);

    I encountered this problem first, wenn I upgraded from xforms 0.88 to 0.89. I
    don't know why it does work correctly now, but I changed some of the
    localisation settings in my environment, most notably the value of the "LANG"
    variable from "de_DE.iso8851" to "de_DE". This also fixed a GTK bug with
    cutting off the text after the first German umlaut character.

    --
    Eisfuchs, from Germany.