Re: XForms: spreadsheets and more

From: Dario Abatianni (eisfuchs@tigress.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 09:15:57 EDT

    Am Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2000 15:08 schriebst du:

    > > the floats are displayed with ',' instead of '.' (that's fine for

    I tried some things and was finally able to reproduce the described
    behaviour. I added the following line to my .bashrc file:

    export LANG=de_DE

    This enables German text output and error messages for some applications. The
    forms designer now used the "," notation in the "valslider" object and the
    resulting code. After typing "unset LANG" and running the fdesigner from the
    same shell again. all worked fine again. The solution would be to write a
    wrapper script for the fdesigner unsetting the LANG variable and running the
    designer itself.

    --
    Eisfuchs, from Germany.