XForms: Special Key shortcuts

From: Dario Abatianni (eisfuchs@tigress.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 13:24:06 EST

    Hmmm ... I sent this reply a lot earlier but it didn't seem to make it to the
    list. So here I go again :)

    Please tell me if it was a double posting.

    Am Montag, 13. November 2000 13:55 schrieb Trent Piepho:

    > fl_set_object_shortcutkey(obj, XK_Insert); /* works */
    > fl_set_object_shortcutkey(obj, XK_Delete); /* doesn't work */
    > fl_set_object_shortcutkey(obj, XK_BackSpace); /* doesn't work */
    > fl_set_object_shortcutkey(obj, XK_Control_L); /* doesn't work */
    > fl_set_object_shortcutkey(obj, XK_Up); /* works */
    > fl_set_object_shortcutkey(obj, XK_Tab); /* doesn't work */

    Some of the keys can't be specified in this way. If there is a string
    specification for the shortcut, you'll have to use it. I.e. the delete key
    has to be specified as normal shortcut string. I did this once using

      char delkey[2]={ 127,0 };
      fl_set_button_shortcut(form->Button,delkey,1);

    since there was no other way to type ASCII 127 into double quotes. Backspace
    would be "^h" and tab would be "^i" since they are emulated by the respective
    control codes. This is how it works for me at least.

    --
    Eisfuchs