RE: XForms: Problem noifying end of input.

From: Danny G. Holstein (danny@holstein.tritonetd.com)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 11:45:01 EST

    To list:

    I've read this thread and feel a little confused. I must admit to some
    sympathy since I've had instances where I know I've changed input fields but
    without hitting a tab or CR, have not had the changes accepted in a subsequent
    operation (like hitting a button or menu item).

    Since this has come up, I've tried to reproduce the problem and chime in but I
    can't reproduce the problem. Of course that won't stop me from chiming in. Is
    it possible that different versions of xforms behaves differently with regards
    to saving input changes? I use xforms on several Linux machines and have
    noticed small differences.

       ...Dan