Re: XForms: fselector causes program crash after switching from ver. 0.88 to 0.89

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 23:51:37 EST

    > Maybe I've missed something while changing to 0.89.

    Perhaps there's an old version lurking somewhere. Can you verify that
    you're actually linking with the version of XForms that you think you
    are? If you start your app with the `-flversion' flag as shown here

            yourapp -flversion

    it should cough up the version info.

    Did you get any messages unusual from the linker/loader when you built
    the app?

    I don't recall whether you mentioned what operating system you're
    running but different OSes park the library and the include file in
    different places.

    Beyond that, reducing the problem to a simplified test example or
    compiling the demos and trying the one which best fits your problem is
    about all I can recommend.

                                                            spl