XForms: xforms open source

From: T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 13:15:02 EDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I would like to update everyone on the issue of xforms open source.
    My original plan was to do the open source earlier this year
    after fixing some minor problems and coming up with a
    new licensing terms. Unfortunately it's been brutal at
    work and I never got around to actually finish what I
    planned to do. I do not feel good about the delaying.
    sorry about that.

    Given that work related traval and commitment won't improve
    in the near future, I don't feel like holding off the open
    source anymore. So in the next month, spl and I will try
    to tidy up everything, and release the new code open source.
    Even if we can't finish everything, we'll still release
    it open source, and fix whatever that's not right
    in the next release.

    Thanks, -TC