Re: XForms: Where is Open Xforms CVS repository ?

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 09:22:41 EDT

    > Wouldn't it be a much better strategy now to put effort in a CVS
    > for Open Xforms, instead of trying to come with improved RC releases
    > every now and then?

    I'm not sure how that would change the level of effort but, yes, I do
    hope to create a CVS repository.

    At present my system administrator is somewhat busy -- overworked, you
    might say (and so will he during his annual performance review) -- so
    I can't promise it right away but I'll see what he says. We were
    using CVS some time ago for an internal project and found the
    administration thereof somewhat of a hassle. It could be time to
    reevaluate.

                                                            spl