Re: XForms: Where is Open Xforms CVS repository ?

From: Peter S Galbraith (GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 10:37:20 EDT

    Rob Lahaye <lahaye@snu.ac.kr> wrote:

    > Wouldn't it be a much better strategy now to put effort in a CVS
    > for Open Xforms, instead of trying to come with improved RC releases
    > every now and then?

    To me they are separate issues. And I only expected to see RC releases
    for V1.0. Later releases problebly won't need such a mechanism.

    Speaking of which, the list has been pretty quiet about reporting
    problems so the last RC looks pretty good except for a few early
    reports. Is there a timetable for the _real_ V1.0 release?

    Many thanks,
    Peter