Re: XForms: Where is Open Xforms CVS repository ?

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 11:23:40 EDT

    > Speaking of which, the list has been pretty quiet about reporting
    > problems so the last RC looks pretty good except for a few early
    > reports. Is there a timetable for the _real_ V1.0 release?

    I'll be traveling[1] from Friday, Oct 25 to Monday, Nov 4, so I don't
    think it'll be before then, though I may get a chance to play with it
    on my laptop in the hotel.

    Since Neuroscience is the week of Nov 3, it should be pretty quiet in
    the lab here -- maybe I'll get a chance to work on XForms when I get
    back.

    Let's shoot for somewhere around the second week of November (Nov
    11-15).

                                                            spl

    [1] IEEE Visualization 2002. See our web site at
    <http://vis.computer.org/vis2002/> for details. If you're in the
    Boston area and are involved in information, volume, or any kind of
    scientific visualization, you should attend. I'm hoping TC will!