XForms: spreadsheet & file manager

From: Nicolas Castagne (Nicolas.Castagne@imag.fr)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 13:15:24 EST

            Hi all :/

            I will soon need to add a spreadsheet-like window and an OS/2
    file-manager-like window to the phsyical modeling application for music
    creation we developp in our lab.
            I could of course re-write them. However, it would be much more
    efficient to re-use a piece of code, since the two of them are quite usual
    nowodays ;-)

            Does any of u know an open-source basic spreadsheet and / or a
    simple file manager build on XForms ?

            Thx in advance !

            NC

    PS : to T.C, Steve or the XForms site webmaster -
    Seems that the DFM file manager listed on the app.html page
    of the web site is no more XForms based - in case you would like to check.

    Nicolas Castagne

    Laboratoire Informatique et Creation Artistique
    Association pour la Creation et la Recherche
                    sur les Outils d'Expression
    INPG, 46 av Felix Viallet
    38 000 Grenoble, France

    http://www-acroe.imag.fr

    tel : (33) 4 76 57 46 60

    Docteur en Informatique de l'INPG
            Specialite Acoustique, Traitement du signal et Informatique
            Appliques a la Musique (ATIAM)
    Ingenieur ECP