XForms: Web Site & manual

From: David Scriven (davidwriter@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 15:35:10 EST

    Is http://world.std.com/~xforms/ still the Web
    Site
    for XForms? - if so it BADLY needs updating.

    I'd also like to suggest that the new XForms
    manual be done as a pdf - you can include
    HTML-like links within the file so that you can
    find pages, cross-refs, etc. I converted the 0.89
    postscript documentation to pdf and find it
    convenient that I can read it on any platform.