Re: XForms: Wrong person for the job

From: David Paigen (paigen@heathen.com)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 14:35:24 EST

    > Gentlefolk:
    [deleted]

    > spl

    Steve,

    Thank you for all of the work you have put into xforms
    over the years. During the time I have been on the
    mailing list, you have been faster, more complete, and
    more reliable a technical resource than anyone in any
    other newsgroup or mailing list that I have seen, public
    or institutional.

    I wish you well in your busy time ahead. The open source
    community owes you a debt.

    -David Paigen
    paigen@heathen.com