XForms: Downloading the last revision ?

From: Nicolas Castagné (nicolas.castagne@imag.fr)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 08:56:27 EDT

    Hi all !

    In order to develop a spreadshit-like object, I need to compile the
    XForms sources.

    However, the 1.0 release does not compile on my machine because of the
    snprintf function, as said in a previous message.

    Angus has corrected this problem since this message.

    Now, I would need to download the latest revision (# 35) of the XForms
    project, with the fixed snprintf.

    However, I do not have the CVS tool. It seems that I cannot instal it
    on my mac-OS-X system.

    How can I get the latest XForms sources then ?

    Thx !

    Nicolas