XForms: Towards xforms 1.1

From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming@btopenworld.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 18:41:04 EDT

    I think that
            NT
            lib/OS2
            os2move.cmd
            gl/canvas.h
    are all redundant (the latter is almost identical to glcanvas.h and appears to
    be a historical anachronism. It has certainly never been installed).

    Would anybody object if I removed them?

    The readme files in the top level directory need knocking into shape. JMarc,
    can you advise on the GNU-standard way forward? Ie, what text files are
    expected to be present and what should they contain?

    I realise that there are still one or two bugs pending (I have a patch from
    Rouben for the missing fl_lookup_RGBcolor() but am not sure which file it
    should reside in...) but think that we are pretty close to having something
    that can be released as xforms 1.1.

    You use the thing. What do you think?
    Angus