Re: XForms: spreadsheets and more

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 13:12:51 EDT

    > What I mean is that, whenever I move the horizontal slider of the first
    > browser, the horizontal slider of the second browser should automatically
    > moved by the same amount such that column description (browser 1) and
    > data fields (browser 2) are always vertically aligned. Browser 1 and 2
    > have the same width and 1 is located on top of 2.

    Why not just put the description and the data in the same formbrowser?

    There's no facility for making one formbrowser track another.

    About the only suggestion I can make is to turn off the formbrowser
    horizontal scroll bar in both browsers and use the
    fl_set_formbrowser_xoffset() function to make the two formbrowsers
    track one another.

                                                            spl