Re: XForms: fl_get_xyplot() grief

From: T.C. Zhao (tc_zhao@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 06:46:13 EST

    I think Steve mentioned that the xyplot only searches
    for the first point that's within a given distance from
    the mouse position, but sometime the point so found
    may not be the closest. That might explain the problem
    you're seeing. |In the latest code, I put extra code
    to make sure the point returned is always the one that's
    closes to the mouse.
    -TC