XForms: Some xforms implementation questions.

From: Jeff (piercejhsd009@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 18:58:54 EDT

    I have not used xforms in many years and in trying to write a simple app
    I need my mind refeshed on a couple of things.

    How do you make the actual window the focus? I have one input box and
    only want it have focus when it is clicked on and give up the focus back
    to the window after the data is input. Plus, clicking on the window
    background gives it the focus.

    I need this because I want hitting certain keys , space bar, etc, when
    no input boxes are selected gos to the window and causes actions.

    --
    Jeff
    piercejhsd009@earthlink.net