Re: XForms: Some xforms implementation questions.

From: spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 09:31:01 EDT

    > How do you make the actual window the focus? I have one input box and
    > only want it have focus when it is clicked on and give up the focus back
    > to the window after the data is input. Plus, clicking on the window
    > background gives it the focus.

    Focus policy is largely a function of your window manager. I'm not
    sure what you want to do is possible without making the window go
    away.

    I suppose you could play some trick by warping the pointer (cursor)
    but moving the user's pointer is generally considered anti-social.

    I can't think of an X application that does what you suggest.

    Anyone else?

                                                            spl