Re: XForms: autoconf/automake patch

From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes (Jean-Marc.Lasgouttes@inria.fr)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 10:10:40 EDT

    Angus> On Friday 25 April 2003 10:30 am, you wrote:
    >> Angus, could you send me again your patch for generating AAA.h? I
    >> lost it.
    Angus> Attached.

    I finally took the time to finish this. The attached patch does not
    contain AAA.h.in, because read-only cvs does not allow me to add it,
    but I did not change it. What I did is to change the target which
    creates forms.h to use an intermediate timestamp file.

    It seems to work...

    I tried to make a dist and found two problems

    - directories demos/.libs and demos/.deps are distributed. I do not
      know why automake does such a thing

    - AAA.h is not distributed, but forms.h is. I think none of them
      should go in the dist.

    I added some changelog entries, and thus credited myself for all the
    changes :)

    JMarc