XForms: libforms.so.0.88

Marcelo Guerreiro da Silva (mgs@caa.uff.br)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:48:27 -0200

Thank you Steve, but......

Steve wrote:
----------------------------
It seems as if the XForms library is not installed in any of the
standard places where the dynamic loader looks for libraries. You can
avoid this by using the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable or by
using a command line option when you compile. To set the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH do something like

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /the/path/to/libforms.so.0.88

Good I already did this, but I think it isn't the problem.