Re: XForms: static linking, Solaris 2.5 vs Solaris 2.6

vsexton (vsexton@sirinet.net)
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 20:19:06 -0600

Do you have the static version of the X11 library (libX11.a)? If not, you may be
able to get the system administrator to install it. If you do, then you are
missing some other static library. As Steve asks, which undefined symbol? From
there we might be able to tell you which library is missing. Some libraries
changed from 2.5 to 2.6, I believe, so you may have to include a different set.

Veronica Sexton