Re: XForms: Problem noifying end of input.

From: Steve Lamont (spl@ncmir.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 19:24:22 EST

    > Both "Your scheme" and the "Xforms feature" are currently available. You
    > propose to remove (or at least don't appreciate) the Xforms feature.

    Just to clarify -- I propose nothing either way. I'm just pointing
    out that there are ways to skin that particular feline without adding
    more complication to an already complicated interface. It's up to TC.

    While TC has been kind enough to extend the copyright ownership to me,
    I certainly don't feel particularly proprietary and I hope that when
    this API becomes Open Source that many folks will be able to
    contribute to its growth.

                                                            spl